SIKHLIFE: Sikh

SIKHLIFE

Monday, November 29, 2004

Sikh

I bow unto you-the one with the strength,
to face current of life with choice.

Amany confused with infused conception,
who choose the way after facing elsewhere rejection.

You the chosen one,who chooses-
to wear the garment of humility with pride and knowledge,
Me with ego inferno inside claim humility to be foliage.

The victorious warrior in midst of crawling worms,
glows with a charm,rarely found on faces around,
who beats passion,enslaves it - divinity he found.

The glorious one who glorifies Lord,
who's won over desires - the real test,
not like me who when bored - believes to be desireless.

I wish thou meet me while i exist,
i cry,i beg,before i sigh last and perish,
My belief dwindles,my target trembles
You have to come.
(
for in midst of this mist i see no one,
before i drown too please come.
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home