SIKHLIFE: One Rainy Day

SIKHLIFE

Thursday, May 24, 2007

One Rainy Day

In silence of after rains,
Intoxication airs earths wet clay,
Seeing children in mud water play,
In midst of melody,was I struck halfway-
Lost!My image in puddle shuddered and stared.


Droplet said unto me in unheard prayer,
Light'ning created me with pureness sheer,
Virginity I lost,with mud I smeared,
ad infinitum pain,in three worlds I fared,
Search thou!this birth yours is much too rare.


Conversation dropped,earth swallowed the drop,
Trembling I went!fearing for my body crop,
Creaking sounds shouted aloud-'Ye'?where to where frog,
Darkness enveloped,listless and lost- afar a faint rainbow sparked,
Enlightened my path and on a serene destiny got my soul embarked!

(Last line contributed by Sikhi Seeker)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Rainy Day

In silence of after rains
Intoxication airs earths wet clay
Seeing children in mud water play
In midst of melody, was I struck halfway-
Lost! My image in puddle shuddered and stared.


Droplet said unto me in unheard prayer,
Lightning created me with pureness sheer,
Virginity I lost, with mud I smeared,
ad infinitum pain, in three worlds I fared,
Search thou! This birth yours is much too rare.


Conversation dropped, earth swallowed the drop
Trembling I went! Fearing for my body crop
Creaking sounds shouted aloud-'Ye'? Where to where frog
Darkness enveloped, listless and lost- afar a faint rainbow sparked,
Enlightened my path and on a serene destiny got my soul embarked!

(Until you find another fitter...heres my take)

'If i could, i'd frame para 2 - incredible!'
God bless!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger samar said...

Sat Sri Akaal!
Thanks a lot for your nice contribution.Its really very satisfying to get response from you,as it takes considerable time'n'effort for the favor i asked for.
Though your lines fit in,i will slightly manipulate your contribution.
And yes,please do better me,lets try and arrive iteratinely at a near perfect line.
my take:

Enlightened my path,on Guru's way got my soul embarked.

OR
Guru!guru!my heart barked,embracing tight- mind larked.

Please someone,do update.I am running out of options.

Naam Chit Aave.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home