SIKHLIFE: <em>LOVE</em>

SIKHLIFE

Friday, October 21, 2005

LOVE

Love !well,I dont know what it is,
fastening beats,sweating brows,whether romantic prose,
dayful dreams,dancing on streets,a chill breeze,a red rose.

A scented letter,trying to look better,an invisible fetter,
sleepless nights,seeing my lover day'n'night,getting at times wetter,
forgetting wrong'n'right,restlessly mad,my mind like feather.

A wet kiss,swaying hips or clenching wrist,
lucid deep eyes,soothing voice,innocent smile,nature like Christ,
Understanding ears,transparent tears,embracing tight.

Love!well,I know what it is,
fastening beads,sweltering goes,and mystical prose,
n'day'n'night,dancing on cactus leaves,thought freezed,everlasting rose.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting style of writing!

Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive me if i'm wrong cuz of my limited knowledge, but could this qualify for "ishq Hakiki"??

Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger samar said...

Sat Sri Akaal!
Well!I myself have 'very' limited knowledge about the poetic jargon.Just write,coz it comes.

I dont know what a poems like,
all i know is that there are words that rhyme,
but i try my best to convey what i hide.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I was asking in terms of genre..since you have added this poem to the Sikhlife blog...so i was thinking if it has any divine connection which i just can't seem to pick :P

And as for poems...if you like, check this out:
http://www.boloji.com/poetry/learningzone/index.htm
Although i haven't really gone through this...but i think it'd be close to a good synopsis of poetry tools if u like...(although trust me), I fully doubt you need any extra tools!

Love your poems...keep em coming!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger samar said...

Sat Sri Akaal!
Thanx Sikhi Seeker,your encouragement is very inspiring.

A very close friend(pretty level headed guy actually?) of mine was having his infatuation fit(crush or what ever!).Trying to convince him not to pay heed to temporary but tantalizing passion,the poem played.
I couldnt convince my mate but definitely the girl surely got for she dumped him!.Well!well!well,my Guru's words are always TRUE and so is love to him.

Naam Chit Aave.

Friday, October 28, 2005 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home